During a Pedicure treatment a Footsie foot spa is used with disposable foot liners for each client. Knowing you are 100% safe from cross contamination, you can relax and soothe your aches and pains away whilst your feet are worked on. In a typical Pedicure treatment, the feet are soaked, nails are cut, filed and shaped, cuticles are softened and trimmed, feet are exfoliated and the hands and lower arms are massaged. Nail polish is applied at the end of the treatment.
Benefits of a Pedicure
- Improves appearance of skin tone
- Boosts blood flow in the feet and lower legs and increases faster lymphatic drainage to remove toxins
- Nails are trimmed, callus (hard skin) is removed and the skin is moisturized
- Removing callus helps improve the appearance of the feet and can remove pressure on the foot
- Ingrown toe nails can be avoided with the correct cutting and shaping of the toe nails
- Exfoliation and callus removal encourage faster skin cell renewal and softer feet
- Massage helps to relieve aching joints and muscles and encourages flexibility in the ankles and feet
Contact Liz at Orchid Therapies
Liz Williams is a professionally trained (ITEC) complementary and beauty therapist, specialising in wellbeing treatments and intimate waxing. To find out more about any of our treatments or to book an appointment, email firstname.lastname@example.org or text or telephone 07796 270 162 today.