During a typical Manicure the hands are soaked, nails are cut, filed and shaped, cuticles are softened and trimmed, hands are exfoliated and the hands and lower arms are massaged. Nail polish is applied at the end of the treatment.
Benefits of a Manicure
- Helps to reduce the wrinkles
- Improves appearance of skin tone
- Boosts blood flow in the hands and lower arms and increases faster lymphatic drainage to remove toxins
- Exfoliation increases faster skin cell renewal by removing the dead skin cells
- Enhances health of the hands
- Ensures cuticles are kept neat and tidy
- Nail growth is stimulated and nails become stronger
- Massage helps to relieve aching joints and muscles and encourages flexibility of the wrists and hands
Contact Liz at Orchid Therapies
Liz Williams is a professionally trained (ITEC) complementary and beauty therapist, specialising in wellbeing treatments and intimate waxing. To find out more about any of our treatments or to book an appointment, email firstname.lastname@example.org or text or telephone 07796 270 162 today.