Contact Liz at Orchid Therapies
Booking an appointment:
Appointmets available Saturdays 9-4
For new clients, please book an appointment via email in the first instance. Please outline what treatment(s) you wish to book and your best available times. Please be advised that you will be asked to complete a consultation form at your appointment. Some treatments may not be suitable for everyone and if you have any medical conditions please let me know. For existing clients, email or text is fine to contact me. I will respond within 48 hours.
Calls from withheld numbers will not be answered.
Appointments for male intimate waxing will not be booked until after a conversation about the treatments and a patch test.
During the pandemic, please be aware of the following:
- Please bring a pen, phone and a diary (if not using a phone) also a water bottle filled with water and a face covering.
- Phones must be kept in the box during treatment. These will be kept in a plastic box during your appointment which will be sanitised between appointments.
- Magazines and the option to charge your phone will not be available.
- Please do not bring in handbags or bags or coats.
- Please only bring yourself to your appointment, no other friends or family may wait in the waiting area.
- Please be on time for your appointment arriving a couple of minutes early.
- You will be asked to wash your hands upon arrival.
- If you don’t feel well, please cancel your appointment.
- Payment methods accepted are card and bank transfer (to be actioned at your appointment).
Orchid Therapies is based at BH Live Active gym, 51 Queen's Park South Drive, Bournemouth, BH8 9BJ.
Appointments times: Saturdays 9-4